As a tennis player myself, I’ve always struggled to find methods of self-analysis. At my peak I do not remember there being 1 tennis gadget to help. You would normally either have to go through a lot of effort and hassle videoing yourself and watching it back or forking out a premium for specialist coaching. However... With this new product from Zepp all this has changed and I think this could possibly be the best tennis gadget on the market right now?
- Review analysis of your practice and matches
- Monitor and track power, spin (topspin, slice, flat), shot type (serve, forehand, backhand, smash), rally time and more
- Compare and share your data with others
- Get personalised tips, drills and coaching
- Set goals and track your improvement
This really is the ultimate tennis gadget. Not only can you gather and review unbelievably precise data on your service action but you can also get instant analysis of variables such as power, consistency, intensity, racket speed and sweet spot. The setup takes minutes and the device itself is aesthetically pleasing, lightweight and unobtrusive. With Dual accelerometers and a 3-axis gyroscope and wireless technology, it packs in a lot of technology for the price and size. It also claims to fit any racket and has a built in rechargeable battery that amazingly last 2 and a half hours. The best tennis gadget on the market right now? I think so